C++ .net Standard - Source Control Integration
Author Message
 C++ .net Standard - Source Control Integration

Hello,

Does the C++ .net standard edition ide provide source
control integration with SourceSafe or other source
control tools?

Thanks in advance.

Joe

Mon, 31 Jan 2005 01:48:51 GMT
 C++ .net Standard - Source Control Integration
No, SourceSafe is only available in Enterprise Architect and Enterprise
Developer

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Max
==========================

--------------------

|Subject: C++ .net Standard - Source Control Integration

|Hello,
|
|Does the C++ .net standard edition ide provide source
|control integration with SourceSafe or other source
|control tools?
|
|Thanks in advance.
|
|Joe

Mon, 31 Jan 2005 14:41:36 GMT
 C++ .net Standard - Source Control Integration
I don't think that was his question.  I think he was asking that if he had
SourceSafe already, and wanted to use it with the standard edition, would it
integrate.
Quote:

> No, SourceSafe is only available in Enterprise Architect and
> Enterprise Developer

> Hope this helps.

> Regards,
> Max
> ==========================
> rights.

> --------------------

>> Subject: C++ .net Standard - Source Control Integration

>> Hello,

>> Does the C++ .net standard edition ide provide source
>> control integration with SourceSafe or other source
>> control tools?

>> Thanks in advance.

>> Joe

Tue, 01 Feb 2005 13:10:23 GMT
 C++ .net Standard - Source Control Integration
Unfortunately no.
The source control integration is available only in the VS .NET Professional
and VS .NET Enterprise editions.
For VS .NET Professional you'll have to buy separately and install a source
control provider (only the Enterprise editions contain the SourceSafe 6.0c)

Alin Constantin
(c) 2002 Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved.

Quote:
> I don't think that was his question.  I think he was asking that if he had
> SourceSafe already, and wanted to use it with the standard edition, would
it
> integrate.

> > No, SourceSafe is only available in Enterprise Architect and
> > Enterprise Developer

> > Hope this helps.

> > Regards,
> > Max
> > ==========================
> > rights.

> > --------------------

> >> Subject: C++ .net Standard - Source Control Integration

> >> Hello,

> >> Does the C++ .net standard edition ide provide source
> >> control integration with SourceSafe or other source
> >> control tools?

> >> Thanks in advance.

> >> Joe

Mon, 07 Feb 2005 06:53:02 GMT

1. PVCS-VM source control integration

2. IDE/Source control Integration Documentation?

3. Turning off source control integration

4. C++ .NET V7, standard C++ library, ODBC - conflict

5. Converting a VB.Net source to a C#.Net source

6. C++ standard library facilities & .NET

7. Not VS.NET C++ STANDARD Edition on Xp Home Edition

8. using the old iostream stuff in Visual C++ .Net standard

9. Visual .NET C++ 7 standard

10. Version Control in C#.NET standard edition

11. Compiler Integration :: Visual C++ 4.2 with C++ builder

12. Source save integration is unwealdy