Q: header files not shown in project file list
Author Message
 Q: header files not shown in project file list

Hi group!

1. I have a problem that some of my included header files are shown in the
'Files' window, but others are not, although all of them are included and
the project compiles without errors. Does anyone know how to solve this
problem

2. Can anyone tell me the difference between 'normal' and 'external'
dependencies. My project wasn't created with a wizard, I just built a new
one.

3. In some compilers, a variable PROJDIR (or similar) for every single
project exists (not a global environment variable). This eases the set up of
include and library files. I didn 't find such a variable in MSVC. Does
someone know, if such a variable exists.

Thanks in advance, Chris

Fri, 05 Dec 2003 20:02:25 GMT

1. looking for a file list all functions in all header files

2. Header files shall not #include any other headers

3. C Header files including header files, mutually referencing typedefs

4. STL header files vs non-STL header files

5. Project header file. Probs with struct's

6. How to manage header files in large project?

7. Sharing header files across projects

8. Header files in sub-project

9. Header files in sub-project

10. show recent file list

11. Modifying recent files list in VC++ to show full path name

12. Prevent specific file type from showing up on the MRU list