Arguments for console program under debug?
Author Message
 Arguments for console program under debug?

Could someone explain how to feed parameters (argc, argv)  into a console
program when it is being run in debugging mode?

In non-debugging mode I can run it from a 'bat' file with the arguments to
the program included in the file. But this does not work for debugging.

With thanks,

Gerry

Tue, 11 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Arguments for console program under debug?
Project|Settings|Debug|General|Program arguments.

Quote:
> Could someone explain how to feed parameters (argc, argv)  into a console
> program when it is being run in debugging mode?

> In non-debugging mode I can run it from a 'bat' file with the arguments to
> the program included in the file. But this does not work for debugging.

> With thanks,

> Gerry

Tue, 11 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Arguments for console program under debug?
Many thanks - that's very helpful.

Gerry

Quote:
> Project|Settings|Debug|General|Program arguments.

> > Could someone explain how to feed parameters (argc, argv)  into a
console
> > program when it is being run in debugging mode?

> > In non-debugging mode I can run it from a 'bat' file with the arguments
> > the program included in the file. But this does not work for debugging.

> > With thanks,

> > Gerry

Wed, 12 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Pass argument to main program error on VC Console application

2. Program argument settings for debugging not saved in Project Workspace

3. Debugging console program with long name

4. PIF for debugging console program?

5. Building a Console Program without the Console Window (HELP)

6. Add Char to Console Argument

7. Difference between a console program and windows program?

8. Debug a none MFC program with the Debug Window

9. Debugging programs with no debug information

10. Passing arguments when debugging with dbx

11. How can I to pass arguments for debugging?

12. how can i debug a mini-server program(MFC) in another program