Infoviewer problems
Author Message
 Infoviewer problems

Sorry if this is the wrong group.....

When ever I click any of the links that say "Click to open or copy the
XXX project files" I get a dialog titled "InfoViewer Automation
Viewer" saying "Error accessing sample data"...Any clues? and yes, the
CD is in the drive and works for everything else just fine.

Mon, 24 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Infoviewer problems

Quote:

>When ever I click any of the links that say "Click to open or copy the
>XXX project files" I get a dialog titled "InfoViewer Automation
>Viewer" saying "Error accessing sample data"...Any clues? and yes, the
>CD is in the drive and works for everything else just fine.

The initial version of Infoviewer didn't work properly with IE4,
causing "error accessing sample data" problems. This is fixed if
you upgrade to Visual Studio SP2 or better. See
  <http://www.microsoft.com/vstudio/sp>
for information on downloading or ordering the patches.

  Katy [MVP/VC++]

Mon, 24 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Minor, but annoying infoviewer problem

2. InfoViewer problem, MSVC++ 4.0

3. Minor, but annoying infoviewer problem

4. Infoviewer Problem with Samples

5. Infoviewer Question/Problem

6. Problem downloading with the infoviewer

7. Problem downloading with the infoviewer

8. Infoviewer / Developer Studio Add-in question

9. ? how to explicitly open InfoViewer to a specific javascript:document link

10. Infoviewer Error

11. DevStudio bug printing multiple InfoViewer articles

12. DevStudio bug printing multiple InfoViewer articles