Visual Studio 6.0 Enterprise ED.
Author Message
 Visual Studio 6.0 Enterprise ED.

Can anyone tell me where I can find Image Composer 1.5 from within VS6.0.  I
have looked everywhere.

Thanks

Brent

Thu, 18 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Visual Studio 6.0 Enterprise ED.

Quote:

>Can anyone tell me where I can find Image Composer 1.5 from within VS6.0.
>have looked everywhere.

I don't believe Image Composer is included with Visual Studio or Visual
InterDev anymore, although FrontPage still is. I guess the Enterprise
edition of Visual Studio isn't expensive enough to merit the inclusion of an
image editor. Go figure.

Larry

Thu, 18 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Visual Studio 6.0 Enterprise ED.
It has FP98 included and the MS home page mentions that it is included wi
InterDev.
This is a real pain.
I guess I call MS.

Thanks,
Brent.

Quote:

> >Can anyone tell me where I can find Image Composer 1.5 from within VS6.0.
> >have looked everywhere.

> I don't believe Image Composer is included with Visual Studio or Visual
> InterDev anymore, although FrontPage still is. I guess the Enterprise
> edition of Visual Studio isn't expensive enough to merit the inclusion of
an
> image editor. Go figure.

> Larry

Fri, 19 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Visual Studio 6.0 Enterprise ED.
I guess this is the same thing that happened to Music Producer which was in
VID at one time.    For what we pay it would be nice to have the little
extras.

Elliott

#It has FP98 included and the MS home page mentions that it is included wi
#InterDev.
#This is a real pain.
#I guess I call MS.
#
#Thanks,
#Brent.

#> >Can anyone tell me where I can find Image Composer 1.5 from within VS6.0.
#> I
#> >have looked everywhere.
#>
#>

--
   :=***=:  Objective  *  Holistic  *  Overall pre-code Modelling  :=***=:
                      Hallmarks of the best SW Engineering

Sat, 20 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. e: *HELP* After install Visual studio .Net, the Visual Studio Enterprise 6.0 stops working

2. *HELP* After install Visual studio .Net, the Visual Studio Enterprise 6.0 stops working

3. *HELP* After install Visual studio .Net, the Visual Studio Enterprise 6.0 stops working

4. Visual Studio Enterprise 6.0

5. unable to access profiler in Visual Studio 6.0 c++ enterprise edition, profile dialog disabled

6. FS: Visual Studio 6.0 Enterprise

7. Visual Studio 6.0 Enterprise Edition Installation

8. Problem with Visual Studio 6.0 (Visual C++ 6.0) !!!!

9. VC++ 5.0 Enterprise Ed. debugger variable woes

10. VC++ 5.0 Enterprise Ed. debugger variable woes

11. Linker problem between Dev studio 5.0 and Visual Studio 6.0 VC++