HELP: Dialog Toolbar, I closed it, now I need it back!!
Author Message
 HELP: Dialog Toolbar, I closed it, now I need it back!!

Greetings

Using VC++5, I closed the dialog toolbar and now I need it again. It
contains a number of OLE controls and standard controls.

I looked Under Tools->Customize (toolbars tab), but there is no longer any
"Dialog" toolbar in the list of toolbars that can be shown/hidden.

Any ideas?

Charlie

Fri, 28 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Update toolbar when closing modless dialog??

2. PLEASE HELP: The message of toolbar close button

3. HELP: mfc toolbar close button

4. Need Help: Converting from hex to integer and back to hex

5. HELP NEEDED: Passing array from VB to VC++ and back

6. Need code to prevent ESC from closing dialog

7. dialog can not be closed when I close sdi main window

8. Back to Fundamentals: Closing the View

9. Help needed...Opening/closing files....

10. Help needed...Opening/closing files....

11. Need help with closing database.

12. urgent help required for the closing dialog box from the tab control