when is color printing for source coming out?
Author Message
 when is color printing for source coming out?

I tried to print my source to a color printer, and it didn't come out in
color.  Well, in the online documentation they state that Visual Studio
doesn't support that.  Well, I looked in the kb, and didn't see any
reference to when it's coming out.  It seems like a trivial addition, why do
you suppose it's not out?  Anyway, if anyone has the skinny, I'd love to
hear it.

Thanks.

-CLC

--

Christopher L. Cook

Tue, 12 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 when is color printing for source coming out?

This has been a feature request since VC++ 1.0 came out.  I wouldn't hold

think thats the address).  I think the main reason they haven't done it
(from what I;ve been told) is that not enough people are requesting the
feature to justify the time, whereas that time could be spent adding a new
feature to MFC or whatever.

--
Why are builders afraid to have a 13th floor
    but book publishers aren't afraid to have a Chapter 11?

---
http://www.pinpub.com/ |
| http://lucifer.lotus.com/jim/main.htm

---

Wed, 13 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 when is color printing for source coming out?

Quote:

> This has been a feature request since VC++ 1.0 came out.  I wouldn't hold

> think thats the address).  I think the main reason they haven't done it
> (from what I;ve been told) is that not enough people are requesting the
> feature to justify the time, whereas that time could be spent adding a new
> feature to MFC or whatever.

Unfortunately, it seems that of late the time has been spent on 'whatever'.

--
Bret Pehrson
Steton Technology Group

Remove .nospam to send mail
NOSPAM

Wed, 13 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Colour print outs of source code ?

2. ++ Printing colors ++ Printing Colors ++

3. Tool to print source code in color

4. Printing source in *color*

5. Printing Visual C++ Source Code in Color

6. Tool to print source code in color

7. Printing source code with color

8. Can you print source code in color ??

9. Printing Source Code in Color

10. Tool to print source code in color

11. Print a source file in color

12. Printing Source Code in color