Printing source code with color
Author Message
 Printing source code with color

I have VC++ 4.2 enterprise and a HP660C.
Everytime I print the source code, everything comes out in black (even
though I have the printer setup to print in color).
Is there an option somewhere in the IDE so it can send the text with
colors?

thanks a lot.
Julian.

Fri, 14 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Printing source code with color

The VC++ IDE will not print in color.  Its not designed to do that.

This has been a feature everyone has requested since VC++ 1.0 shipped, but

--
Isn't it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do "practice"?
---
http://www.pinpub.com/ |
| http://lucifer.lotus.com/jim/main.htm

---

Mon, 17 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Tool to print source code in color

2. Tool to print source code in color

3. Can you print source code in color ??

4. Printing Source Code in Color

5. Tool to print source code in color

6. Printing Source Code in color

7. Printing Visual C++ Source Code in Color

8. ++ Printing colors ++ Printing Colors ++

9. Printing source in *color*

10. when is color printing for source coming out?

11. Print a source file in color

12. Color Coding C Source for Web Publishing