Source Control - NOT Source Safe.
Author Message
 Source Control - NOT Source Safe.

All,

We use a custom source control package [please don't ask
why...<g>], I would like to integrate it with Visual
Studio (both VB and VC++), does anyone know of a good
article or sample which shows how to integrate a package
with the IDE (for C++ at least)?

Thanx in Advance.
David V. Corbin

Tue, 06 Jul 2004 01:32:05 GMT
 Source Control - NOT Source Safe.

Quote:
> All,

> We use a custom source control package [please don't ask
> why...<g>], I would like to integrate it with Visual
> Studio (both VB and VC++), does anyone know of a good
> article or sample which shows how to integrate a package
> with the IDE (for C++ at least)?

Well, the SCC interface is considered to be a "trade secret" by MS and you
must write them, sign a non-disclosure, and pay a license fee to get the
specs.

Tue, 06 Jul 2004 02:14:20 GMT

1. Source Safe Initialize is too slow when I'm not on the network

2. MFC to *not* hook up to Source Safe

3. VC++ .NET 2003 and Source Safe

4. .NET and Visual Source Safe

5. VC6 to VC7 conversion and source safe

6. Source Safe News Group???

7. Can't install Source Safe from Visual Studio 6.0

8. WTB: Visual Source Safe

9. Visual Source Safe

10. Visual Source Safe Question

11. check list box as implemented in Visual Source Safe

12. C Source code for a Thread safe (Posix) LRU or LRR cache