Link error on ATL DLL - it worked yesterday!
Author Message
 Link error on ATL DLL - it worked yesterday!

Hi all

My ATL project built and ran yesterday - today, I get an error

MSVCRT.lib(dllmain.obj)

All I did was edit one line and go for a rebuild, but now nothing I do
makes it go away. The dll is compiled to link with the multi-threaded
MFC, and contains C code from another source.

I'm using VC5.0 SP3 on Win98.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Adrian Urquhart
Tercel Systems

Fri, 09 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. PRB: DLL linked to ATL only works on Service Pack4

2. STL+ATL = link error in release version!?!

3. Link error - ATL:CString related (.NET)

4. ATL, wininet.h Link errors

5. ATL Service Link Errors

6. Please help, ATL with MFC support Link error

7. ATL exe linking error in Release mode.

8. ATL::CImageList link error

9. Link Error LNK2001: Multithreaded ATL Object

10. link error and ATL and MFC

11. atl com project Link error under release min size mode

12. ATL COM Linking error in Release Mode