IDE/Controls help
Author Message
 IDE/Controls help

Hi,
I hava a (hopefully) simple question.
I'm trying to customize the controls toolbar (add some axtivex controls,
etc).  I can do this just fine on a project by project basis.  Is there a
way to do this globally?  That is, to make the new controls toolbar be the
default for all projects?

Any clarification is greatly appreciated.
Steaven Woyan

Thu, 27 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to determine if the control is running in the IDE

2. IDE Toolbox support for custom wrapped ActiveX controls

3. Leonardo IDE 3.4.1 - Free C IDE (Macintosh)

4. Listview Control & VSnet IDE pro

5. how to control IDE Bus with C?

6. Leonardo IDE 3.4.1 - Free C IDE (Macintosh)

7. Leonardo IDE 3.4.1 - Free C language IDE (Macintosh only)

8. Are there any way to modify ATL control property by wizard or IDE

9. Multilanguage Debugging in VC IDE and VB IDE

10. ActiveX Control crashes in VC++ IDE at design time in a dialog based app

11. User defined class for control vs IDE

12. My IDE Lost my registered ActiveX Controls