how to insert a row with list view control?
Author Message
 how to insert a row with list view control?

I use a list view control for display data,but I didn't find a method to
insert a row to it.

                    thanks a lot

Mon, 03 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 how to insert a row with list view control?

See my response in microsofto.public.vc.mfc newsgroup. You should cross list
your post rather than making it individually for each newsgroup.

--
Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++]

Note: Please post all replies to newsgroup only.

Quote:
> I use a list view control for display data,but I didn't find a method to
> insert a row to it.

>                     thanks a lot

Mon, 03 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. List View control shows only the last row?

2. Which row is selected in a list view control

3. List View control and Tree View Control

4. How to get full row selection in List views

5. Full-row select in List View

6. Deletion of a row in List View

7. List View control and image lists

8. What is List Control and List View

9. Tree View and List View controls

10. Scrolling event of list box and list view control

11. How to determine List Control Row from NM_DBLCLK Message

12. List Control Row Coloring