full path of the curernt file in vc window title
Author Message
 full path of the curernt file in vc window title

Hello ,
is there a way to configure ms VC so that
the full path of the curernt file
will appear in the  vc window title?

It always appear as c:\...\dir1\dir2\filename.ext
even when there is enough space.
regards,
sting

Mon, 15 Aug 2005 16:11:42 GMT
 full path of the curernt file in vc window title
Hi,

As far as I know, this is by design and there is not option to configure in
VC IDE.

Regards,
HuangTM

Mon, 15 Aug 2005 21:05:40 GMT
 full path of the curernt file in vc window title
If you're talking about VC6, there's an add-in called "WndTabs" that gives
you the same tab-based approach that .NET has built in. Hovering the mouse
over a tab shows you the full path.

--
Scott Bruno
Programmer

Quote:
> Hello ,
> is there a way to configure ms VC so that
> the full path of the curernt file
> will appear in the  vc window title?

> It always appear as c:\...\dir1\dir2\filename.ext
> even when there is enough space.
> regards,
> sting

Sat, 20 Aug 2005 05:05:56 GMT

1. Show full path in VC title bar

2. Displaying full path names in window title bars

3. How to get the full path of the running file in vc++

4. How to make a full-screen window without frame and title bar

5. How to make a full-screen window without frame and title bar

6. Full Path Name of Document on Top Window

7. finding full path from relative path

8. How To Convert Short Path To Full Path

9. Extract file name from full path

10. Full Path Name of the EXE file from the Process Info

11. Getting just exe file from full path

12. Modifying recent files list in VC++ to show full path name