Class view problems
Author Message
 Class view problems

My class view constantly loses classes and the relationship between
classes and folders. Things move out of the folders or just plain
disappear. Now they are almost all gone. Anyone have any suggestions?

James L. Scheff

Sat, 01 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Class view problems

Quote:

>My class view constantly loses classes and the relationship between
>classes and folders. Things move out of the folders or just plain
>disappear. Now they are almost all gone. Anyone have any suggestions?

Close your workspace, then remove the correspondin ".ncb" file.

    Alexandre de Menezes

Sat, 15 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Class view problem

2. Class View problem

3. class view problem in IDE

4. Class view problem

5. Class View Problem ?

6. How to view classes in class view

7. classes that inherit from Windows.Forms.Form - problem with View Designer

8. Problems with class view

9. Class View Loading problem

10. Problem with View base class list in Step 6 of VC++ 6.0 AppWizard

11. Problems with CEdit out of View Class

12. Printer setup Dlg Problem! (no view class)