RES Compiling/Linking....
Author Message
 RES Compiling/Linking....

Can anyone point me towards any info upon compiling ones own resources and
linking them into an exe - at runtime - without a resource compiler.

I realise that there are API commands which will compile rc files on NT4 but
I want to perform this task (then link) programmatically and on an third
parties Win95 machine.

Cheers: L.J.

Sat, 30 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help on RC.EXE for compiling 16 bit RES files

2. Res:// protocol to access HTML pages in RES resource file

3. library compiled with cc linked with code compile with acc

4. #pragma directive to link .RES file (like #pragma comment(lib,"...") for .RES files) ???

5. VC7 Link error compiling ADO code (no problem in VC6)

6. Link error CW8 mac compile for windows

7. compile and link sharable on HP-UX

8. compiling, but not linking

9. Receive error on compiling single link list codes--pls help

10. help for compiling GNU dynamic link lib.

11. Compiles but crashes on linking .Why?

12. Linking separate compiled C/C++ Code?