No Class...
Author Message
 No Class...

Well,

That probably applies to me too, but I'm really talking about a set of
projects in a workspace that have no class information.  I'm using VB to
automate our builds and when I load these projects, Visual C++ is kind
enough to display a dialog telling me that these file don't have any
class information.  This, of course, disrupts my automation efforts.

Anybody have any ideas to get around this?

Thanks,
Tom

Mon, 19 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 No Class...
before launching your build, delete any unnecessary files (.ncb, .opt...)
You'll probably also need to lose the .dsw file to get around an additional
dialog. Any interproject dependencies would need to be maintained externally
(this situation may have changed in vs6).

hth

steve

Quote:
>That probably applies to me too, but I'm really talking about a set of
>projects in a workspace that have no class information.  I'm using VB to
>automate our builds and when I load these projects, Visual C++ is kind
>enough to display a dialog telling me that these file don't have any
>class information.  This, of course, disrupts my automation efforts.

Fri, 23 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Class in class OR class derived from class?

2. class class-name: base-class : interface

3. Web Services: Proxy class make own class definition for user class

4. Class Wizard won't let me derive a class from my class

5. Trying to add a class with no base class in Class Wizard

6. class design: Class.ToString() ro Class.Value?

7. looking for class structure differences between smalltalk class and c# class

8. Reference problem when using VB classes with C# classes

9. VC++ class inheriting C# class loses base functions

10. Internal Compiler Error while deriving C# class from a MC++ class implementing a C# interface

11. TreeNode : Cast base class into sub class

12. V6 Class View sometimes has classes missing