VC5 IDE forgets Tool Options
Author Message
 VC5 IDE forgets Tool Options

Suddenly one day, my Visual Studio for VC5 began forgetting my preferred
fonts.  Each time I start Visual Studio, it ignores the font settings under
Tools->Options->Format and instead uses a blocky system font in the
Workspace window (rather than the MS SansSerif I have selected).  I
immediately go to Tools->Options->Format and hit the Reset All button which
restores the default fonts but, if I exit and restart Visual Studio, it
reverts back to the old blocky system font.  How do I force Visual Studio to
remember and honor my preferences?

Regards,
Ed

Tue, 06 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. VC5 forgetting to call destructor?!

2. Programatically customizing Tools->External Tools in VS IDE

3. ide commandline options

4. IDE Crash when click on options menu

5. IDE Options settings

6. Drop list options discrepency in classwizard VC5 vs VC6

7. IDE won't save Post-build options

8. Drop list options discrepency in classwizard VC5 vs VC6

9. Problems watching variables debugging a vb5 dll in the vc5++ IDE

10. VC5.0 IDE Hanging, AAAGH

11. VC5: IDE reuses old source-window and wouldn't open new ones

12. In-place activation in the VC5 IDE