Dialog Bars and Bitmap Buttons
Author Message
 Dialog Bars and Bitmap Buttons

Hi

I'm trying to add Bitmap Buttons to Dialog Bars and its just not happening.
 Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Fri, 18 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Dialog Bars and Bitmap Buttons

Please help

I would like to add Buttons with Bitmaps to control bars.  I have chosen
Dialog Bars over Tool Bars as the bitmap buttons would be too small using
the Tool Bar option.  However, i am quite new to this programming and i
cannot seem to transfer the Bitmap to the Button on the Dialog Bar.  I have
tried this successfully using Dialog Boxes and toolbras, but can't seem to
get this right.  I have placed an owner-drawn button on a Dialog Bar.
Please help

Thanks Attracta

Fri, 18 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Dialog Bars and Bitmap Buttons

hi AFoley.

Quote:
>I would like to add Buttons with Bitmaps to control bars.  I have chosen

add a normal button to the bar. in the resource editor, set the 'bitmap'
style bit. in your code, you need to load the bitmap for example with
CBitmap::LoadBitmap() and attach it to the button using
etDlgItem( IDC_BUTTON)->SetBitmap();

WM_HOPETHISHEPS
thomas woelfer
http://www.woelfer.com

Sat, 19 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Bitmap buttons and dialog bars

2. how can i add menu and button bar to a dialog

3. Buttons on a dialog bar

4. HELP NEEDED: Modal Dialog pops up with own button in task bar

5. Dialog Bars and Buttons

6. Detecting dialog bar being hidden by command button

7. Launch dialog from Floating Tool Bar by double clicking on a button

8. button in dialog bar

9. Dialog Box menu bar and Media Control buttons

10. Dialog box menu bar and Media Control buttons

11. button on dialog bar always disabled?

12. Manipulating buttons on my dialog bar?