ODBC errors on VC++ startup - ODBC error.jpg (0/1)
Author Message
 ODBC errors on VC++ startup - ODBC error.jpg (0/1)

Hi all,

This may not be the group to submit this but here goes.

My ODBC setup was fine until I installed VC++ and told it to install
SQLSERVER drivers.

Prior, I have installed with  no problem, with ODBC, the following:
PowerBuilder, Borland Builder, Power++ nor VB v5 enterprise.  Now I
get the message any time I reference the ODBC ini..etc.

 Error:
"The ODBC resource DLL (C:\WINNT\System32\odbcint.dll) is different"
"version than ODBC driver manager (C:\WINNT\System32\odbc32.dll"
"You need to reinstall the ODBC components to insure proper operation"

The message is self explanatory. Should I ask Why it screwed up my
OBDC Dll's?.  I really want to resolve.

I am not sure where the initial install id for the ODBC drivers are?
Is that WINNT install... (I guess).  I do not remember an option to
specifically install the ODBC drivers.

Thanks
Bill Taylor.

Sat, 10 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Error when using ODBC for text (vc++ 1.5)

2. SQL 6.5 tempdb error 1101 - VC++4.2 w MFC-ODBC

3. VC, ODBC, Access - error when call Update( )

4. VC++, [ODBC SQL Server Driver], Function sequence error

5. SQL 6.5 tempdb error 1101 - VC++ 4.2 w MFC ODBC

6. ODBC Error : "Query is too complex"

7. ODBC Data Truncation error

8. Error-ODBC static cursors required for snapshot support.

9. Native error code when working with ODBC Access DB

10. ReadOnly-Error when writing to Oracle 7 table via ODBC in C++

11. Error with ODBC Database.

12. Error updating SQL-Server record via ODBC (CRecordset)