Printing Visual C++ Source Code in Color
Author Message
 Printing Visual C++ Source Code in Color

The editor shows reserved words in color. Is there a way
to print the source code in color on a color printer? I can
get it to print only in black.

Tue, 25 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Printing Visual C++ Source Code in Color

Hello Terry,

No, Printing code with syntax coloring is not supported till current
version - VC++
6.0.
I think, Premia sells a product called CodeWright for VC++ IDE
that prints syntax highlighting. See section "Print Management" on
http://www.premia.com/products/codewright/appnotes/vc.html

Hope this helps,
Rainer

Quote:
> The editor shows reserved words in color. Is there a way
> to print the source code in color on a color printer? I can
> get it to print only in black.

Fri, 28 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Can C++ souce code be printed in color as in Visual C++ 5.0 text editor

2. How to compile Visual C++ 1.0 source code using Visual C++ 4.0

3. Tool to print source code in color

4. Tool to print source code in color

5. Printing source code with color

6. Can you print source code in color ??

7. Printing Source Code in Color

8. Tool to print source code in color

9. Printing Source Code in color

10. Unused source code elimination for Visual C++

11. Form++ Library with full MFC Source Code(Visual C++,MFC)

12. ANNOUNCEMENT: Visual C++, iTcl source code system