LOC counter add-in
Author Message
 LOC counter add-in

Is there a simple C/C++ LOC (lines of code) counter add-in to the Visual
Studio. A simple one might record in an Excel file the number of lines
added/changed/deleted for a given project or workspace everytime
compilation or build in invoked.
I'm not sure if Visual Source Safe is able to do it, but I don't want
the complexity involved in using it (I'm working alone on a given
project).

Thu, 27 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Impossible to add field of counter type

2. Retrieve a Counter Field after adding a record?

3. Retrieve a Counter Field after adding a record?

4. C line counter (bean counter)

5. LOC?

6. Tool: C/C++ LOC, Metrics and Quality

7. LOC

8. Free trial copy: LOC, McCabe, Halstead metrics tool for C/C++

9. ANNOUNCEMENT: McCabe, Halstead, LOC metrics tool for C/C++

10. VC6 SP3 debugger, loc vars not recognized

11. #import trades loc independence for ease of use?

12. Bad loc for fixupp