VC++ editer; greyed out icons
Author Message
 VC++ editer; greyed out icons

When editing VC++ code:

Above my main code window, there are two dropdowns, on the
left contains my classes, on the right contains my
methods. I have icons in the right-hand dropdown which are
greyed out. Why? What does this mean? The greyed out
member functions are fully defined as are all the others.
It's annoying coz I can't select them from the dropdown to
jump to their declarations (it jumps to their definitions
in my .H file instead).

Anyone know why this is?!

10x,
dom

Fri, 02 Jul 2004 20:26:31 GMT

1. VC Profiler Permanently Greyed Out

2. Source Control Menu: All Greyed VC++

3. Many menu commands in VC IDE inactive (but not greyed)

4. VC Profiler Permanently Greyed Out

5. Checksums of a.outs

6. Colour print outs of source code ?

7. Need:Source for editer, tetris program

8. Need:Source for editer, tetris program

9. a colorful editer

10. threads greyed out

11. Class Wizard greyed out

12. Profile option is greyed out