Classes disappearing from class view
Author Message
 Classes disappearing from class view

Hi all,
I seem to be suffering a problem where my classes are disappearing from the
Class View after running the Class Wizard.  If i modify a non visual class
using Class Wizard then this class alone disappears from the class view and
so far i have noted that if i have more than one dialog in my app and i
modify a "dialog" based class with Class Wizard then all my dialog classes
disappear.

Is this a well known/well documented bug?
Has anyone else suffered this?

Any advice/suggestions would be appreciated.

TIA,
Tony

PS
I have looked on Technet but cant find any info there.

Thu, 30 Dec 2004 21:05:03 GMT
 Classes disappearing from class view
One thing i have discovered is that if i rename the old workspace, create a
new workspace with the old workspace name, copy all the project files
without the workspace files (*.ncb, *.dsw and *.opt) and then add the old
project to the new workspace then i can see my missing classes in the Class
View again.

Very strange to say the least!

Tony

Fri, 31 Dec 2004 00:26:29 GMT
 Classes disappearing from class view
Well known, but not well documented.  All you really need to do is close
your workspace, delete the .NCB file, the reopen the workspace.

Fri, 31 Dec 2004 06:49:21 GMT

1. Class disappears from Class View?

2. Classes disappear from class view

3. Class Disappears from Class View

4. class disappearing from class view?

5. IDE Question: classes disappearing from class view

6. disappearing class view & disabled insert new class

7. Classes disappear from "class view"

8. classes disappear from the class view

9. Classes disappear from workspace view

10. Classes disappear after adding with Class Wizrd

11. How to view classes in class view

12. Class in class OR class derived from class?