What command-line options does MSDEV accept?
Author Message
 What command-line options does MSDEV accept?

I've looked everywhere I can think of (except here  :-) but can't find
out what command-line options can be used when starting Developer's
Studio from a command line.  In round-about ways, I DID find that

    msdev -ex MyMacro MyProj.dsw
    msdev -ex MyAddIn MyProj.dsw

work.  Can any tell me how to find out what OTHER command-line
options are available?

Thanks,
Jeff

Note: My return address MAY contain the text "nospam" in it to
reduce the amount of unwanted email.  To send email to me,
remove the "nospam" from my address.

Thu, 15 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. MSDEV command line option to export a makefile?

2. Does anyone know how to use command line options for MSDev Studio

3. newbie help: accepting command line args

4. making an exe that accepts command line params

5. How to accept command lines in MFC app?

6. using MSDEV.exe on command line

7. starting msdev from command line

8. MSDEV.exe command line compilation problem

9. starting MSDEV via command line

10. exit codes of Msdev.exe command line ?

11. Command line - msdev returns immediately

12. Command Line Arguments for MSDev