Other file extensions as source file
Author Message
 Other file extensions as source file

Hi,
I would like to be able in VC++ to open files with *.txc extension as source
files (*.c;*.cpp...).
This is only so I can get automatically keywords highlighted in the main
window, and possibly functions in the *.txc file, recognised as globals
(CLASS/FILES Toolbar).
I don't need to compile this files (*.txc) in VC++, but for debugging would
help extremely just to click the function on left side bar with all
functions than to search for it through all files.

Thanks in advance

Astrit

Wed, 29 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Other file extensions as source file
See Q181506 Make VC++ Recognize File Extensions as C/C++ Files

Fri, 31 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. SDK file extension and MFC file extension

2. File extension filtering for the file dialog presented for file opening

3. Automatic language detection from source file extension

4. source files with .cp extension

5. Source file extension of .cc

6. file extensions in file dialogs

7. file extensions in file dialogs

8. changing the default file extension in the file open dialog box

9. Registering file extension to windows system and making the extension availlable without reboot as explorer does

10. get icon from file extension. (just extension)

11. Inf files for video drivers and others?

12. How to break source file into several files?