Error creating file, but .exe is created succesfully???
Author Message
 Error creating file, but .exe is created succesfully???

Hi all,
I am using Visual C++ 6.0. After I build my project, the .exe is created
successfully, eventhough I get a message "An error occurred while creating a
file". Funny thing is, that this message appears in Dutch. So, I guess the
message does not come from VC directly, since that's an English version. I'm
using a Dutch version of Win98.

The .exe appears to be created successfully. Does anyone have experiences
with this behaviour?

Tx,
Alex

--
PS: For replies: please insert a dash (-) between 'weegh' and 'it' in my
e-mail address.

Sat, 12 Mar 2005 03:08:01 GMT

1. Creating a .exe file that adds the dll code needed into the exe

2. Creating a .exe file that adds the dll code needed into the exe

3. C# , i am trying to create a file on the server using C#

4. Creating windows help files : Help Workshop finds errors in RTF file outside my control (Word97)

5. How to Create .asm file from .exe

6. Creating an exe file

7. creating dos exe files

8. How do I create a working .EXE file

9. Creating edit boxes using create function gives wincore 628 error

10. C problem involving creating creating your own .LIB file

11. Am I creating new threads or ultra waste???

12. "Unable to Create File Buffer" error