PBM: VC++ 6.0 causes a GPF when loading wspaces including more than 1 projects
Author Message
 PBM: VC++ 6.0 causes a GPF when loading wspaces including more than 1 projects

Hi,

I've just come across a new GPF from VStudio. The strangest is I
just closed a workspace yesterday and reopened it and VStudio
crashed with the following error: "msdev.exe - application error",
"Instruction at 0x77f74d28 uses memory address 0x000d0009.
Memory cannot be 'read'".

I just cannot load any more wprkspaces with more than one
project!!!!! And I'm not sure that is the actual pattern. If I check
the option 'Reload last workspace at starup' I always get that
GPF.

Can someone plase help me ?

Thanks in advance.

Vince C.

Sun, 14 Dec 2003 02:01:56 GMT
 PBM: VC++ 6.0 causes a GPF when loading wspaces including more than 1 projects

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 PBM: VC++ 6.0 causes a GPF when loading wspaces including more than 1 projects
I omitted: I get that error in NTDLL on an NT4 wks with SP4.
VStudio 6.0 enterprise, with SP4 (same error without SP4...)

Vince C.

------

Quote:
> Hi,

> I've just come across a new GPF from VStudio. The strangest is I
> just closed a workspace yesterday and reopened it and VStudio
> crashed with the following error: "msdev.exe - application error",
> "Instruction at 0x77f74d28 uses memory address 0x000d0009.
> Memory cannot be 'read'".

> I just cannot load any more wprkspaces with more than one
> project!!!!! And I'm not sure that is the actual pattern. If I check
> the option 'Reload last workspace at starup' I always get that
> GPF.

> Can someone plase help me ?

> Thanks in advance.

> Vince C.

Sun, 14 Dec 2003 02:08:40 GMT

1. Adding custom resources to my project via includes causes difficulties

2. Including classes in header for multifile project causes link error

3. include header file in vc++ 6.0

4. Problem converting VC++ 6.0 project to VC++.net

5. Problem porting ATL project from VC++ 6.0 to VC++.NET 2003

6. Debugging VC 6.0 Project under VC 5.0

7. VC++4.0 project doesn't build with VC++ 6.0

8. ATL COM Project with MFC Support causes problem with Processor Pack for VC.

9. Which lib to include in VC++ 6.0?

10. Does VC++ 6.0 Professinal include InstallShield?

11. VC++ 6.0: Not including header files!

12. Problems with includes in VC 6.0