Can I Change the Build/Settings for an Existing Project?
Author Message
 Can I Change the Build/Settings for an Existing Project?

I'd appreciate some assistance with Build in VS6.0 C++.  In general I'd
like to understand better how to configure the build for a specific
project, but I have a specific problem to solve, too.  I created a new
console project (because it was the only thing I knew to do to get the
build settings close to what I thought I wanted) to develop an iPlanet
Directory Server plug-in for W2K.  I now have code that compiles and
realize that I need to generate a DLL rather than an EXE ... besides,
the linker keeps telling me it can't find main()!  So, how do I
reconfigure the build settings for this project to generate a DLL?

--
Dwight M. McCann

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 03 Dec 2003 01:09:49 GMT

1. changing existing dynamic library project to static library project

2. Project Settings->OLE Types, Setting Project Options problem

3. Custom Build Step in Project Settings

4. Changing GUIDS of an existing ATL project

5. MIDL tab instead of Custom Build in Project Settings

6. change project settings

7. Changing the default project settings

8. Changing default project settings

9. Change language setting of a project

10. modify an existing project to a database project in VC++ 5

11. Create a new Project from a Existing Project?

12. VC++ project setting -> settings for