ClassView and folders - Still broken?
Author Message
 ClassView and folders - Still broken?

I remember this happening in the past, and now I am back to using VC6 SP4,
and I notice that ClassView continues to insist on moving classes out of
folders I've created. A quick search on Deja didn't turn up anything except
"don't use folders".

Is this STILL a known bug?

--
dave

Mon, 20 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. ClassView and folders - Still broken?

2. Using folders in DevStudio's classView

3. Folder in workplace classview-tree

4. vc.net classview broken

5. ClassView breaks - list of classes empty

6. Classview folder always lost

7. ClassView is broken.

8. ClassView is broken.

9. folders under classview

10. Files in folder position lost in classview and fileview

11. ClassView removing classes in folders

12. Class disappears from folder tree of ClassView pane