Unloading ActiveX controls from the IDE
Author Message
 Unloading ActiveX controls from the IDE

Hi,
I'm developing activeX components in Visual C++ and Visual Basic. Does
anyone know how to unload an activeX component from a VC++ client
application? It's easy in VB where you just right click on the toolbox
and load or unload the ActiveX component you're interested in. It seems
to me that in VC++ there's no way of unloading controls once they're
loaded, unless I recreate my activeX client project from scratch every
time I want to get rid of a control. Surely there must be a better way
of dealing with this.

Cheers,

Rob

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Tue, 28 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Unloading ActiveX controls from the IDE
I think you are looking for

PRB: Can't Remove Controls from the Controls Toolbar in VC++
ID: Q199873

Tue, 28 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Unload ActiveX Control from IE?

2. MFC ActiveX control/MSHTML.DLL unload problem

3. IDE Toolbox support for custom wrapped ActiveX controls

4. ActiveX Control crashes in VC++ IDE at design time in a dialog based app

5. My IDE Lost my registered ActiveX Controls

6. IDE crashing when registering ActiveX controls and DLLs

7. Register ActiveX control in IDE Fails (0x00000485)

8. Register ActiveX control in IDE Fails (0x00000485)

9. ActiveX Control crashes in VC++ IDE at design time in a dialog based app

10. Question on IDE and removing ActiveX/OCX Controls

11. Costume wrapped ActiveX controls and Visual Studio IDE

12. Control webbrowser ActiveX control in composit ActiveX control