how to use graphics and mouse input
Author Message
 how to use graphics and mouse input

I've just begun programming in microsoft Visual C++, & I've run into the
problems of using mouse input and using graphical images.  Also any help on
how to create the mouse buttoms would be greatly appreciated.

Thu, 22 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 how to use graphics and mouse input
I suggest going through the tutorial which builds the scribble application.

Quote:
> I've just begun programming in microsoft visual C++, & I've run into the
> problems of using mouse input and using graphical images.  Also any help
on
> how to create the mouse buttoms would be greatly appreciated.

Thu, 22 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Jittery graphics using Borland 3.1 and BGI graphics

2. Keyboard input with graphic mode

3. keyboard input in bgi graphics mode?

4. input and modify data in graphics mode

5. User input and Graphics Mode

6. RAW INPUT: Accessing several mice independently

7. Mouse input

8. HOw do you monitor keyboard and mouse input?

9. Disabling the mouse input?

10. Checking MOUSE/KEYBOARD Input? (IE: ScreenSaver)

11. disable Keyboard input /mouse movement

12. Dialog window contents don't respond to mouse input