DevStudio Macros
Author Message
 DevStudio Macros

I have been looking for some good DevStudio macros.  Particularly one that
does variable name completion.  DevStudio 5.0 came with one that does this
but it moves the screen all around.  Does anyone know of a good source for
such macros?

Thanks,

Jason Hunter.

Tue, 21 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Creating complicated DevStudio macros

2. DevStudio Macro Terminator: msdev.exe - Application Error

3. Why CreateObject() fails in DevStudio Macro?

4. VC6 DevStudio Macro files have Incorrect Icon Association

5. Can I do CreateObject from inside DevStudio macro files

6. Retrieving build output from an executed DevStudio Macro

7. Why CreateObject() fails in DevStudio Macro?

8. How can I add a VB-style form in DevStudio macro?

9. Devstudio 5/6 cant create shell object in macro

10. Launch New DevStudio; Default DevStudio Open Mode

11. Macro problem (new lines in macros?)

12. Building Macros out of Macros