Folders in VS 6.0
Author Message
 Folders in VS 6.0

The folders in VS 6.0 are reallyl frustating. Everytime I edit inside a .h
File the class gets out of the folder.

Another topic is, converting a vc 5.0 project with folders, is not correctly
done. All folders are lost!!

These two bugs are very frustating, because we have a lot of big projects (>
100 classes) and we use the folders often every time.

It seems to me, that nobody has tested this at MS.

Michael

Fri, 09 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Folders in VS 6.0
I have all but given up on using folders. VC5.0 does the same thing and will
periodicly dump all of the classes to the top and sometimes deletes the folders
also. What a waste of time.
Otis
Quote:

> The folders in VS 6.0 are reallyl frustating. Everytime I edit inside a .h
> File the class gets out of the folder.

> Another topic is, converting a vc 5.0 project with folders, is not correctly
> done. All folders are lost!!

> These two bugs are very frustating, because we have a lot of big projects (>
> 100 classes) and we use the folders often every time.

> It seems to me, that nobody has tested this at MS.

> Michael

Sat, 10 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Loosing folders in VS 6.0 (SP5)

2. VS.NET vs VC++ 6.0

3. Installing VS.Net and VS 6.0 side by side

4. VS 6.0 -> VS .NET migration issues

5. install vs.net with VS 6.0 still present?

6. VS 6.0 and VS .NET Beta 1 on the same machine

7. How to sort VS.NET project folder files?

8. Getting list of files from a folder...WinNT vs Win98

9. Using VS.NET with 6.0 Compiler

10. Problem in porting code from VC++ 6.0 to VS.Net (using STL)

11. Error Compiling VC 6.0 program in VS.net B2

12. Concurrent development of VS 6.0 and .NET