CHTML View Undo problem
Author Message
 CHTML View Undo problem

Hello,

         I am writing an MFC application(MFC Appwizard Exe) and the
view is derived from CHTMLView. In this view I opened a HTML file
which had the class ID's of some ActiveX controls. These controls were
displayed in the view. I could also make the view editable. This means
I can move the ActiveX controls around in the view. So far soo good!!!

           The problem is that Ctrl-Z combination works from the
keyboard, but I cannot get the menu Edit-Undo to have the same effect
???? Could anyone kindly help me out....

          What should I write in the handler of ID_EDIT_UNDO ?

Any help is welcome.

Thanks in advance,
Alexander PM

Thu, 11 Dec 2003 22:55:56 GMT

1. CHTML View Undo problem

2. Problems creating new CHtml Views

3. Problems creating CHtml Views.

4. CHTML View con media player o con Flash

5. Getting data back from a CHTML view

6. Undo TextBox VS Undo CheckBox

7. Undo limit on rich edit view

8. MRU and Undo/Redo problems in VS.NET

9. CRichEditCtrl: An undo problem

10. Chtml & images

11. No CHTML choice in Wizard

12. CHtml PrintPreview close notification?