Custom AppWizard: multiple projects in the same workspace
Author Message
 Custom AppWizard: multiple projects in the same workspace

Hi all -

I need to create a custom AppWizard that will generate two projects for
a single workspace.  The "Cluster Resource Type Wizard" in VC++6.0 does
exactly what I want, but but the MSDN doesn't contain a sample.

If you have a sample, know where I can get one, or can suggest how I can
do this, please post a response (or send me EMail).

Regards, Ted.

Sun, 25 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Custom Appwizard to create multiple projects?

2. Custom Appwizard that generates two projects

3. Changing project configurations in a custom AppWizard

4. Custom AppWizards: "project containing a subproject"

5. VC6 Custom Appwizard - Editing Project Settings

6. Custom AppWizard & Project Settings

7. Problem with custom AppWizard and customizing project settings.

8. Modifying project settings in custom AppWizards

9. multiple projects in one workspace...

10. AppWizard with multiple projects

11. Order of Multiple Projects in a Single Workspace??

12. AppWizard with multiple projects