Can't add file to External Dependencies
Author Message
 Can't add file to External Dependencies

I am trying to add a file to the External Dependencies section of my project but
I cannot find out how to do it. Visual C++ always puts it into the Header Files.

Regards

Barry

Wed, 09 Jul 2003 03:52:17 GMT
 Can't add file to External Dependencies
You don't have to add it to external dependancies.  VC will automatically
add any file which is referenced but not included in either the header or
source folders.  All you have to do is add an #include "file.h" to any file
that's in either the source or header folders.

I am trying to add a file to the External Dependencies section of my project
but
I cannot find out how to do it. Visual C++ always puts it into the Header
Files.

Regards

Barry

Wed, 09 Jul 2003 04:50:00 GMT

1. Adding External Dependency File

2. external dependency files...

3. DevStudio 5.0 Include files in External Dependencies?

4. DevStudio 5.0 Include files in External Dependencies?

6. how to get the files added to external dpendencies

7. Add "External Dependencies" to VC7's solution explorer as seen in VC6

8. Adding carriage return on external files

9. External Dependencies

10. external dependencies not being resolved - VC++6.0 + VS SP5

11. External Dependencies and F12

12. External Dependencies?