Subproject dependencies...
Author Message
 Subproject dependencies...

I have a workspace that has 2 projects (VC++ 5). I made one of the projects
dependent on the other (the subproject). If I run "Rebuild All" on the main
project then developer studio always builds the subproject first and then
builds main project.

The problem I'm having is that I have a macro (written in VB Script) that
uses Developer Studio objects to automate builds. When I run the macro and
the active project is set to the main project and use the "RebuildAll"
method, the subproject does not get built.

Does anyone know why the project dependencies don't seem to be used by the
macro?

Thanks,
Anne Fiore

Sun, 23 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problem using subproject dependencies

2. Moving a Solution and Subprojects

3. Projects, Subprojects, and setting options

4. Browse Info - including subprojects

5. Browse Database for multiple subprojects?

6. Problem w/ subproject configuration in ATL

7. Browse Info including subprojects

8. configurations and subprojects

9. Wanted: Tool to check compiler options for consistancy among subprojects

10. Which subproject configuration is the default?

11. Creating a subproject using automation

12. Grouping project/subprojects under a single workspace