Superscript text in a dialog?
Author Message
 Superscript text in a dialog?

If you want a character to be underlined in a dialog, you precede the
character by a "&". I know this is doing more than just underlining it - it
defines a mnemonic as well. Also, if you want to an ampersand in a dialog,
you put two in row.

Now my question:
Is there some special character to make a character superscript?

Any feedback much appreciated,

Regards
Alain

Mon, 08 Dec 2003 18:49:40 GMT
 Superscript text in a dialog?
No.

But there are specific characters for superscript 0123 o123.
The only other way to get superscript/subscript is if you manually draw
the text.

Rob

Quote:
> If you want a character to be underlined in a dialog, you precede the
> character by a "&". I know this is doing more than just underlining
it - it
> defines a mnemonic as well. Also, if you want to an ampersand in a
dialog,
> you put two in row.

> Now my question:
> Is there some special character to make a character superscript?

> Any feedback much appreciated,

> Regards
> Alain

Mon, 08 Dec 2003 19:12:26 GMT
 Superscript text in a dialog?
Dear Rob,

Thanks for the reply. I tried your idea of simply copying the ASCII
character for superscript-2 and it works.

Regards
Alain

Quote:
> No.

> But there are specific characters for superscript 0123 o123.
> The only other way to get superscript/subscript is if you manually draw
> the text.

> Rob

> > If you want a character to be underlined in a dialog, you precede the
> > character by a "&". I know this is doing more than just underlining
> it - it
> > defines a mnemonic as well. Also, if you want to an ampersand in a
> dialog,
> > you put two in row.

> > Now my question:
> > Is there some special character to make a character superscript?

> > Any feedback much appreciated,

> > Regards
> > Alain

Sat, 13 Dec 2003 17:45:14 GMT

1. How to add effects such as Superscript, Subscript etc to CFontDialog and to the text

2. how to write subscript, superscript, and greek letter in dialog or formview

3. how to write subscript, superscript, and greek letter in dialog or formview

4. Need to Set text from Dialog CEdit to Active Window in MDI text app

5. superscript in C

6. HELP : Require superscript and subscript within CTreeCtrl / CTreeView

7. Superscripts

8. superscript/subscript TextOut

9. Subscripts and SuperScripts

10. Superscripts in ListBox???

11. HELP : Require superscript and subscript within CTreeCtrl / CTreeView

12. CRichEditCtrl and Subscripts and Superscripts in Rtf Files