msdev is not able to recognise .NCB file
Author Message
 msdev is not able to recognise .NCB file

When i open a project using Msdev, it is giving error message "cannot
recognize current class view information (.NCB) file format. would you
like to overwrite the file?". Even if I say Yes, I am not able to see
the class information. how to solve this. this is happening for all
projects.

Thanks,
Lokesh

Tue, 20 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 msdev is not able to recognise .NCB file
Delete these files before opening project workspace. They are generated...

ChainsaW

Wed, 21 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. I am not able to see my database class members in class view - Please help

2. Hey Friends I am Not Able To View the Messages Posted

3. Not able to read text file.

4. rich edit not able to load text from file

5. Not able to create binary file using ofstream

6. VC++5 does not recognise W2k symbols

7. IE text box does not recognise VK_DELETE

8. VC++ 6.0 doesn't recognise .cpp or .cxx files

9. Getting VC++ 5.0 IDE to recognise additional file extensions

10. My .ncb file keeps getting corrupted

11. .ncb file corruption (VC++ team)

12. Prebuilding ncb files for Intellisense