Compile under Windows ME after creation in Windows NT4.0
Author Message
 Compile under Windows ME after creation in Windows NT4.0

I created a MFC application on a Windows NT4.0 machine and now I want to
compile this same application on a Windows ME machine. When I start the
compiler the following message appears in the output screen:

--------------------Configuration: .... - Win32 Debug--------------------
Copying contents file...

and the compiler will hang after this. When I compile a Win32 DLL project
there is no problem compiling it on any machine. Does anybody have any
experience with this and know what is going on?

David

Sat, 05 Jul 2003 23:54:54 GMT

1. Compile under Windows ME after creation in Windows NT4.0

2. Will SmtpMail work on Windows NT4

3. VC++, NT4-MTS based fails on Windows 2000

4. debugging windows NT4.0 DLL

5. Taking executables from NT4.0 to Windows 2000

6. Change Password problem in Windows NT4 SP4

7. How can i get the Parent ID of a process on windows NT4

8. Create a Device Driver for Windows NT4

9. Problem with dll and Windows NT4

10. Windows NT4 RegCreateKeyEx() Works "Sometimes"

11. VC DLL Problem Under Windows NT4.0-------urgent

12. Sharing C++ object with memory mapping on Windows NT4.0