Adding Custom Controls To Dialog Editor Toolbox
Author Message
 Adding Custom Controls To Dialog Editor Toolbox

Hi all...

   I want to go about creating a custom controls DLL, and I would like all
users of this DLL to have the controls appear on the Controls Toolbox of the
Dialog Editor.

   One way to do this is to place the control(s) into the Component Gallery,
and then when the user chooses to include a component, it will become
available in the Toolbox.  But I want the controls to always be available,
without requiring the user to specifically add them from the Component
Gallery.

   Thoughts?

    Staff Programmer/Analyst

Sun, 02 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Custom controls and VC.NET dialog editor

2. Custom control in dialog editor?

3. DevStudio dialog editor-like toolbox - howto?

4. Dialog editor's toolbox lost

5. Dialog Editor Toolbox...Where did it go?

6. Adding control in the dialog editor toolbar

7. .NET Custom control toolbox icon

8. IDE Toolbox support for custom wrapped ActiveX controls

9. Cant get my Custom Web Control onto toolbox!!!

10. HOW TO Add VB custom control in dialog box made with VC++

11. HOW TO Add VB custom control in dialog box made with VC++

12. Toolbox Image for Custom Control