Cannot start VC++
Author Message
 Cannot start VC++

After I install Windows 2000 and then Visual Studio 98, VC++ IDE cannot
be started.  There is no error code, just saying "abnormal end".  VB and
others are OK.

I re-install Windows 98, the same happened, even with the lastest SP4.
???

Sun, 02 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Cannot start VC++
Try it in the VGA mode for Windows 2000 or Safe Mode for Windows 98. If it
works then it could be a video driver problem. Also, turn off anti-virus
temporarily and stop all background tasks.

Mon, 03 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. VC++ 5.0 installation problem - cannot start debugger

2. The application cannot start

3. Why my service cannot automatic start?

4. Cannot start service ATL COM Service

5. Remote DCOM cannot write to file or start new processes

6. Cannot start debugger with DebugBreak()

7. Remote DCOM cannot write to file or start new processes

8. CANNOT START TOOL

9. cannot start compiling

10. Cannot start emulator

11. HELP : Cannot create CPropertySheet in VC 6 with old code (VC 5 code)

12. getting started in vc++