Winzip Help!!!!
Author Message
 Winzip Help!!!!

I have spent many hours downloading Winzip a number of times, and have also
borrowed the executable from a friend, but to no avail. I always recieve a
message saying that the Winzip self-extract header is corrupt, due to a bad
disk or transfer error. I downloaded from different sites so I don't think
it can be the transfer. Any ideas would be most appreciated.

                                                    Thanks
                                                      Mark

Fri, 23 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Winzip Help!!!!
Check your computer for viruses, the known CIH virus will cause winzip to
failed to operate.

BW

Sat, 24 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Winzip help!!!!

2. i need a help ( Winzip Self-Extractor)

3. Call Winzip in C#

4. Where I can find winzip.h? (+)

5. Winzip in explorer....

6. Winzip menu....

7. COM interface for WinZip like compression utility

8. Where I can find winzip.h? (+)

9. Using WinZip or program my own zipping utility!!!!!

10. Hack into Explorer like winZIP or winRAR

11. integrating with winzip

12. Using WinZip