Updating the Class Wizard
Author Message
 Updating the Class Wizard

I have added a .h and a .cpp file containing a single class to a project.

The ClassWizard doesn't have it's information listed.

Will deleting the .clw file do the trick? That file is the one containing
the wizard information, correct and VC++6 will recreate it?

V-man

Fri, 31 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Updating the Class Wizard

You can rename the clw file and then launch ClassWizard in VC++, it will
see that CLW file doesn't exist so it will ask you whether you want to
create it. Then you can specify the files that you want to involve in the
creation of the CLW file. I don't think it is necessary for the files to be
a part of the project.

Sat, 01 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Class Wizard or Not Class Wizard

2. Class Wizard won't let me derive a class from my class

3. Trying to add a class with no base class in Class Wizard

4. Class Wizard won't add classes for dialogs

5. Q:customizing class wizard (creating new classes from ODBC src)

6. How Remove a Class Once Added Using Class Wizard

7. Class Wizard and my own base classes

8. Class Wizard doesn't find classes?

9. New class not appearing in Class Wizard

10. class wizard doesn't show my class

11. Class Wizard and derivated classes

12. add class to class wizard