How to control printing effect
Author Message
 How to control printing effect

I want to print a page and hope to gain such effect:
if a table should be printed separately, I want to
move it to the next print-page automatically.
What I should do ?
In script or using some component ?
Thx in advance.

Fri, 31 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Gittery Effect on control.selstart(len(control))

2. create a fade effect or any other effect like morph between two open forms

3. Printing problem: Setting the papersource has no effect

4. Printing special color fill effects in metafiles

5. Effect of DefaultView.RowFilter on bound controls?

6. command click to effect ADO data control

7. WHY would a user control effect menu access keys

8. Moving a picture control without effecting background

9. Picture controls and Effects ?

10. Visual effects of controls

11. Need help creating an ActiveX Control Rollover effect

12. 3D effect on controls