TreeView & ImageList
Author Message
 TreeView & ImageList

Hi

I have created a TreeView on a html-page and now I want to populate it with
images...
Therefore I have created an ImageList-Object 'objIL'
The count-function is working properly (msgbox(objIL.ListImage.Count) -> 0).
But now I have no idea, how to add images to the ListImage object.
In most MSDN-samples I found, the Loadpicture-method is used.
It seems, that this is a method of a PictureBox-control, but I can't find it
on my computer (regedit).
I am very confused...

thanks in advance

Sun, 22 Jun 2003 21:57:40 GMT

1. Help with Treeview & Imagelist

2. Treeview & Imagelist question

3. TreeView & ImageList

4. Item Not Found In This Collection accessing ACCESS database!

5. Help with Delphi Config Files

6. How to change the read-only property of ActvieMovie Control at run-time?

7. new at deVBuzz.com - eVB Treeview & Imagelist tutorial

8. ImageLists, TabStrips, TreeViews & MaskColours

9. HOW TO: ListView & TreeView Bitmaps WITHOUT ImageList

10. HOW TO: ListView & TreeView Bitmaps WITHOUT ImageList

11. TreeView Control and ImageList

12. Using TreeView and ImageList Controls