ASP error 800a0030 Error in loading dll & IE4 running on the IIS4 box
Author Message
 ASP error 800a0030 Error in loading dll & IE4 running on the IIS4 box

I have an ActiveX .dll (hereout referred to as objectX) that is being
referenced by an ASP page.

In the .asp page, the object is accessed several times.....

but, when using IE 4.0 on the same machine as the IIS 4.0 web server, I
am occasionally getting the error 800a0030 Error in loading DLL.

well, I know that this message is coming from ASP and that my objectX is not
ever getting entered.  Could asp have lost the reference to that object?

Microsoft has identified this error with accessing collections from ASP but
the ObjectX uses collection classes as Microsoft suggests.

any help is greatly appreciated.

thanks in advance.

Mike Stover

Mon, 09 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. ASP error 800a0030 Error in loading dll & IE4 running on the IIS4 box

2. Run-time error 48 Error in loading DLL in XP

3. Error: could not load dll, error 0

4. IIS4 No Longer Shows Error Messages In ASP Pages or COM Objects

5. Running switchboard - error in loading DLL

6. Run time error (48) in loading DLL after installing a distribution

7. Run-time error '31037': Error load form file

8. ActiveX DLL & ASP 0115 error

9. IIS4 No Longer Shows Error Messages In ASP Pages or COM Objects

10. Acc97 creating MDE receive Error In Loading DLL error

11. Error in loading DLL (Error 48)

12. Error 48: Error Loading DLL