VB Fire
Author Message
 VB Fire

Angus,

Call me a sceptic, paranoid, whatever, but do you really think I'm going to
download an executable from an unknown source and just run it on my PC?
maybe it's not a virus. Maybe it's an excellent example of recursion which
will delete every file on my hard disk. That would be neat!

If you'd like to be of service to the group, please post the source code for
any relevant executable (I'm assuming - call me naive also if you'd like -
that VBFire.exe has something to teach us) so that we can examine and learn
from it.

Joseph Geretz
(replace nospam with ucs to reply by e-mail)

Quote:

>5 Minutes to code, this is why I love VB So much

>Hail VB

>Angus

Thu, 06 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Can I perform a VB Fire Event like in VB3 in the new VB4

2. VB Fire (This is a malicious code until proven otherwise )

3. VB Fire

4. VB Fire

5. vb fire

6. vb fire

7. VB Fire (This is a malicious code until proven otherwise )

8. Vb Fire what is it? Who has it?

9. how to use onaction property of a commandbarcontrol to fire a sub in a vb project

10. click event not firing if lost_focus is firing first

11. Firing Access Macro from VB

12. Timer Stops firing when 2 VB.NET services running