Version of cscript shows different ver on two machines.
Author Message
 Version of cscript shows different ver on two machines.

cscript.exe on machine one says ver 5.1.0.4615
The exact same file on another machin (Im sure its the same file, coppyed it
myself.)
cscript.exe on this nr. 2 machine says ver 5.6.0.6626

Both machines is w2k prof.

I have updated IE to 6.0 and installed sp3 on machine 2.

Still the version is 5.1.0.4615.

The only thing i know for sure is a differense is that machine 2 has multi
language (Norweigian installed)

If this isent an X-File then im out of possibilities.

I desperatly have to get this machines up on ver 5.6 of the script host.
install gives same result anyway.

Einar Storeng

Sat, 17 Dec 2005 20:42:06 GMT

1. Version of cscript shows different ver on two machines.

2. maxfilehandles

3. select box should show values from two different fields from different tables

4. Trying to bind data from two different tables to two different controls

5. DB/2 and Win3.11 code

6. Two machines with the same version of WSH (5.5)

7. Two different instances of word one 1 machine

8. Character display problem under MS-SQL and MS-IIS on two different machines

9. Print Dialog Showing Printers On Different Machine

10. show chinese in two different platform

11. Problem in Connecting Two different versions of Word

12. Two different versions of the .NET framework on same computer