Grid Design-Time Control problem
Author Message
 Grid Design-Time Control problem

Hi.  I am using the Grid DTC, and want the first column to be a link to
another page, passing the title to that page.  I set my expression to the
following:

="<A
HREF=http://faith/WebRecruiting/handlePage.asp?jobReqmtTitle="+[JRQ_Title]+"

Quote:
>"+ [JRQ_ACTJobID] + "</A>"

It looks fine on the page, but when I go to retrieve the QueryString, I only
get the first word of it...it can't handle the spaces.  I have tried a bunch
of things, but can't seem to get this to work.  Any suggestions would be
greatly appreciated.

Faith

Fri, 23 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Grid Design-Time Control problem

2. Grid design-time control - no display with no result RS

3. getting run-time behavior of a contained control in a user control at design time

4. Assign a treeview at design run time to other at design time

5. Problems Accessing A Control Array Created At Design Time

6. Win2000/VB5 problem - no design-time use of common version 6.0 controls

7. Problem in using Crystal Report Design Time Control in Visual Interdev 6.0

8. show fields in grid at design time

9. Inverted grid on form at design time

10. Saving properties of ActiveX control from design time to run time

11. ADO Data Control - Design Time/Run Time database locations

12. Design-time properties in Run-time Controls